Our fabulous team here at Dance Limerick are ready and waiting to teach you how to dance this September!
Join our experienced tutors in learning new moves and skills while improving you health and growing your creativity at the same time. There are so many proven positive benefits to dancing such as reducing stress, maintaining fitness, keeping your mind sharp, recovering from injury, socialising and of course having fun!
To book a place in of the classes listed below click on WHATS ON on the top right of the page and select the starting date of the class from the calendar. You can also find more info on the individual classes there.
NB - As September is our busiest term early booking is advised to avoid disappointment.
September 2018 Class Schedule:
- Contemporary Dance for Adults from Tuesday 4th | 6-7:15pm | €90 for 8 weeks
- Ballet for Adults (Beginners) from Thursday 6th | 7:30-8:45pm | €90 for 8 weeks
- Ballet for Adults (Improvers) from Thursday 6th | 6-7:15pm | €90 for 8 weeks
- Dance Club for Tots (2yrs) from Saturday 8th | 10-10:45am | €70 for 8 weeks
- Dance Club for Tots (3-4yrs) from Saturday 8th | 11-11:45am | €70 for 8 weeks
- Dance Club for 5-8yrs from Saturday 8th | 12-12:45pm | €70 for 8 weeks
- Dance Club for 9-14yrs from Saturday 8th | 1-2pm | €70 for 8 weeks
Through a combination of performance platforms, residency opportunities, master classes, talks and lectures, Dance Limerick will advocate for artistic dialogue and exchange. In collaboration with dance artists across a range of practices, Dance Limerick will promote the creation of new and innovative work and will devise programmes of access, engagement and participation for the wider public.
Based at the premises of the former Daghdha Dance Company, Dance Limerick houses offices and a fully equipped studio space along with a separate performance venue known as the Daghda Space
Further information about facilities and opportunities for professional dance artists available from Jenny Traynor at