WHAT NEXT dance festival presents creative dance workshops suitable for young people aged 7-12yrs. Led by our highly experienced tutors, the sessions are a fun introduction to movement through creative dance. Children will be encouraged to use their imagination & develop their creativity, while building confidence and strength.
These energetic workshops are an ideal way to get young people moving, while helping to promote a positive mindset, and improving overall wellbeing.
Suitable for schools, days and times are flexible. For more information and for fees please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 061 400 994.
- 45 mins workshops with max 20 students per session.
- Taking place between Monday 14 - Friday 18 June 2021 (please get in touch about workshops outside of the festival dates).
- Outdoor space preferable if weather allows and is suitable (e.g. basketball court), otherwise large ventilated hall will work.
- Teachers should stay with the group during the workshops.
- Young people should wear comfortable clothes they can move in, and may be dancing in trainers and/or socks.
- Dance Limerick’s teachers are vetted through our organisation.
Return to Festival Calendar here.
Through a combination of performance platforms, residency opportunities, master classes, talks and lectures, Dance Limerick will advocate for artistic dialogue and exchange. In collaboration with dance artists across a range of practices, Dance Limerick will promote the creation of new and innovative work and will devise programmes of access, engagement and participation for the wider public.
Based at the premises of the former Daghdha Dance Company, Dance Limerick houses offices and a fully equipped studio space along with a separate performance venue known as the Daghda Space
Further information about facilities and opportunities for professional dance artists available from Jenny Traynor at